».Eu.Babo.Clan.«
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Official Babo Forum Website! Hope You Enjoy Your Stay! ~ ^^

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thank you for everything

Go down 
+2
BaboK3n
BaboMay
6 posters
AuthorMessage
BaboMay

BaboMay

Female Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-11-14

Thank you for everything Empty
PostSubject: Thank you for everything   Thank you for everything EmptyFri May 22, 2009 10:09 am

I am finally crossing the decision line to not being a Babo anymore. It's just that I don't feel the familiar atmosphere I used to derive from this family. Moreover, when --Babo-K3n (or whatever his name is kicked me) out of his room @ Audition Eu without so much of a word, and he fckin blocked whispers from non-friends (please note that he didn't do that the other day when I only whispered him).

To Misa, Beur, and Myni: Thank you girls for everything you've done, given, and shown me.

To Xuan: Thanks for dragging me into Babo

To everyone else: Thanks for the wonderful moments

To K3n: I don't and will never have any quarrels with you. But I do really hope one day, you can act better than your age.

Please forgive any mistakes I made. Purposely or not.

Sincerely,
!M
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mayneuma
BaboK3n

BaboK3n

Male Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Thank you for everything   Thank you for everything EmptyMon May 25, 2009 11:49 am

lol >.< u know till now ppl still making fake babo acc's .. and real babos leaved already the clan.. so i think the only babos i see in Eu are just fakes.. and i didnt know u .. or maybe yes but forgot u, and i always kick ppl who i dont know of my room..

so thats what hapend.. i thought ur a fake babo so i kicked u.. and my wisp was locked coz many ppl always wisp to annoy.. thats all no reason to leave babo.. in ur post u say thanks to misa, beur, myni, xuan, and others.. u got many friends there.. so why u leave? just coz i kicked u? :S bad reason

and if u want i say srry so.. IM SRRY.. i just didnt know u >.< im not the only babo in audition.. im not the only one who represent BABOS...
Back to top Go down
http://www.portalts.com
BaboMyni
Admin

Female Number of posts : 261
Location : Cornwall > United Kingdom ~ HongKong / GongZhou > China
Registration date : 2008-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Thank you for everything   Thank you for everything EmptyMon May 25, 2009 11:58 am

K3n, please read my post and you will probally understand why.
Back to top Go down
https://eubaboclan.forumotion.com
BaboDaNy

BaboDaNy

Male Number of posts : 165

PostSubject: Re: Thank you for everything   Thank you for everything EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 1:51 pm

you forgot me x_x
sis.. dont leave D:
Back to top Go down
BaboSasu

BaboSasu

Male Number of posts : 52

PostSubject: Re: Thank you for everything   Thank you for everything EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 7:10 pm

omg o.o
Back to top Go down
BaboBeur

BaboBeur

Female Number of posts : 159
Location : Prague [ Czech Republic ] , Hanoi-Hue-Saigon [ Vietnam ]
Registration date : 2008-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Thank you for everything   Thank you for everything EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 12:00 am

"SADNESS"

We may play together sometimes (1x a month) or whenever we could (:, but just don't leave the clan (: or "Us as a family", u know that we are still a family, bt unfortunately some of us don't play Audi as often as we did, so it seemed to us the family is tearing apart.

<3 Love you
xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thank you for everything   Thank you for everything Empty

Back to top Go down

Thank you for everything
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
».Eu.Babo.Clan.« :: Announcements-
Jump to: